THE SALIMUHOBBS ADVENTURE

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dinner with pilgrim friends from Chicago

On Friday, 17 March which was our one month anniversay, we were invited to a potluck dinner by our friend Nancy. She also had her pilgrim friends over, Syda and Kelsey Taylor and their lovely 7 year old daughter Kayla from Chicago. Kayla is just an amazing child...I just love her... Yes, that's Kayla in the picture. Isn't she cute? Jarrett and I prepared chicken (made in a Zambian way) and Nshima (Nshima is Zambia's staple food, usually made with corn flour, but we used semolina flour)...We had a wonderful time and the food was soooooooo delicious that I ate too much:)
This is Nshima...

kayla1
Originally uploaded by mulan.

Look at those eyes
This was everyone who was at the dinner... where Baha'is are gathered, there is always a group picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home