We are HOME!!!
Finally I have a chance to post something. Well, it has been almost two weeks since Jarrett and I arrived home. We spent Christmas holiday in Charleston at grandma and grandpa's house with the family - it was lovely meeting the members of my new family... everyone is so loving and caring and I feel so much at home... We are now back in Easley at mom and dad's home... here are some pictures from the Christmas holiday in Charleston.








5 Comments:
wow
i am so glad to see your new home:):)
lots of love,
tahmina
Oh i love the tee-shirt!!! Muts darling you look so lovely! glad you are settling in and thanks for posting pictures :)
say hi to your hubby :
SO GOOD to hear from you and see these fabulouso pictures! more, more! i miss my SO FINE mutale. really, i miss you.
your sister, leila.
love the tee-shirts. love you! i'll call again soon.
Mara
Dearest Mutale,
Glad to see you are both closer to Canada now! (: (:
Much love,
Krysta
Post a Comment
<< Home