THE SALIMUHOBBS ADVENTURE

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Journey to a lasting friendship

Three years ago on July 2nd 2004, Jarrett and I met at a social gathering in Haifa, Israel. He had only been in Haifa for a day and I for 3 months. During our first meeting we had a very pleasant conversation and we quickly became good friends. After a year we talked about being more than friends. And now three years later here we are, married and living in Jarrett's home town. It has been such a special journey and we are very thankful for the blessings that we have received on this path.

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there! it's me Nadia (if you still remember me :) and I'm sending you my warmest greatings for this special day. So beautiful!
much love,
Nadia

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

such a cute photo! - Elizabeth

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thid Fred, Myriam and Ben Kabongo from Toronto, Etobicoke.

Congratulations for every actions taken.

Warmest regards,

Ben Kabongo

PS: Can you give more details on your whereabouts?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger tahmina, amir & azamat said...

i was there too! I remember the party very well, remember burning hair???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home