THE SALIMUHOBBS ADVENTURE

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Solar Eclipse


There was a solar eclipse on Wednesday, 29 March 2006, but I missed out, so I guess I can't really write much. The morning of the solar ecplise I had a terrible headache (I really can't say a headache, but I had this feeling of heaviness in my head - in short my head was soooooo heavy that I could not concentrate)... I decided to sleep during lunch time and that is how come I missed out on the eclipse. Someone later commented that the reason I had a feeling of heaviness was because of the solar eclipse - don't know how this is connected... anyway, one of my friends sent me a picture of the eclipse and this is all I got to see... this actually reminded me of a time in Zambia when we experienced a total solar eclipse on 21 June 2001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home