THE SALIMUHOBBS ADVENTURE

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Life in Pickens County

Even before the snow, a few weeks ago, we drove around a bit and saw some of Pickens county.

This is a restaurant behind mom and dad's house that I like to call my place.



And then this is from the top of a small mountain nearby. It's called Glassy Mountain.



Then we went by a house that Mom grew up in. This is beautiful country side.


And on the way to Glassy Mountain and the old house in the country we passed by this funny farm, where they raise Llamas. I didn't even know what these creatures were, so this place was really cool to me!

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger ~Frooghi's~ said...

Mami your pictures are so pretty! You look great! And congrats on opening your very own restaurant! :) hehehehe

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Muts and Jarrett! I love your posts! Muts' place, I love it! Muts in snow, I love it! :D I am feeling mighty disjointed these days, why with all my nearest and dearest having scooted right out of the BWC to live in far-flung corners of this crazy place we call Earth. Hehe. I'm so happy you are keeping well and pray for the many blessing of the Beloved to continue to rain upon you in abundance. With all my love, Melanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home