Wedding Reception Open House
Finally I got to write something about our wedding reception. The reception was held at 46 Leon Blum - at a flat where Jarrett and I met... The informal program started at around 2:00pm with people just stopping by and congratulating the couple, but before that we went out to take some outside pictures - the weather was so beautiful that morning.
The reception was more relaxing than the wedding and we enjoyed the company of our dear friends so much. The friends helped with food; there was soooooooooooo much food - enough to feed an army. We also had a slide show put together by our dear friends - they did all this behind our backs, but it was a good wedding surprise for Jarrett and I...
looks like we were performing...
Welcome dear friends!!!
Part of the friends who were able to make it
Friends enjoying watching the slide show
Watching the slide show from a laptop
WOW!!!
Can we taste it?
This was so yummy...
...and this is what was left over
Thank you for all the help guys... good job


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home